Gal Pals Support Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gal Pals Support Group

Private Group for the group of friends!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question about LIW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JJernigan

JJernigan

Question about LIW Empty
PostSubject: Question about LIW   Question about LIW EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:11 pm

This might show up twice, but I don't see the original post.

What is LIW?
Back to top Go down
Janice

Janice

Question about LIW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about LIW   Question about LIW EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:17 pm

LIW = Last Injection Weight. You might also see LDW...that means Last Drops Weight.

Jane, it takes time to get to know the workings of the board. You should post all your questions and comments into the journal that you started under your name on the Home page. It's much easier to keep track of you that way. Smile

Edited: Ok, I see you DID post under your name. Posting questions, updates, etc., would best be done under your original thread/journal...."First time for everything"....for the same reason stated above....easier to keep up with ya! At least, I think that's the best way. Maybe greater minds will think differently. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nve711

nve711

Question about LIW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about LIW   Question about LIW EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi Jane,
I see Janice answered you. But I did too over in Dawn's journal too. PLUS MORE INFORMATION THAN YOU PROB. WANTED. lol

Back to top Go down
Dawn
Admin
Dawn

Question about LIW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about LIW   Question about LIW EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:09 am

I answered in my journal..... yep, more info than you wanted I'm sure... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question about LIW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about LIW   Question about LIW Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about LIW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gal Pals Support Group :: Jane Jernigan-
Jump to: